Brazil beats Serbia with a brace from Richarlison
Find all our #MONDIAL2022 live broadcasts here
(Giuseppe CACACE / AFP)
( Evrim Aydin / ANADOLU AGENCY / Anadolu Agency via AFP)
(Odd ANDERSEN / AFP)
• The National Financial Attorney’s Office has opened two judicial inquiries targeting Emmanuel Macron’s presidential campaigns in 2017 and 2022.
• MEPs voted in first reading to register the right to abortion in the Constitution. The text will now be discussed in the Senate, whose approval is essential for the constitutional reform.
• Finally, LFI MP Aymeric Caron withdraws the bill on the abolition of bullfighting. “I have to face the facts, we are not going to abolish bullfighting today”he has declared.
• The Gynecologist Emile Daraï was indicted for intentional assault per person entrusted with a public service mission. In all, 32 women filed complaints and accuse him of violence during medical examinations.
• Portugal face Ghana for entry into the competition. No goals have been scored so far.
• The three Ukrainian nuclear power plants controlled by Kyiv were able to be reconnected to the electricity grid, the Energy Ministry announces. They had been cut off yesterday after massive attacks from Russia. Follow our live.
• The Goncourt Prize for High School Students is awarded to Sabyl Ghoussoub for his book Beirut-sur-Seine (Action).
• Finistere and Morbihan are placed on the orange “wave-submersion” watch, due to a strong wave motion. The notice is valid from 15:00 to 18:00.
We go for the second meeting of the day in Uruguay and South Korea.
We also asked supporters for their suggestions for getting around the strict law governing alcohol consumption. Spoilers: they have more than one trick up their sleeve in order not to pass the World Cup sipping mint tea.
#Brazil #beats #Serbia #brace #Richarlison